Primo’s hostess presents a positive first impression of the restaurant. She greets guests upon arrival, leads them to their table, and thanks them for their visit as they leave.
During busy times she monitors a waiting list and informs of the wait time.
She must be able to carry natural conversation with guests, making them feel welcomed and comfortable.
Answering the phone is a main part of the position, which consists of taking to-go orders and giving all information needed. This position also requires Marketing skills, through which incentives can be gained.
- seating guests
- coordinate to-go orders
- ensures our guest service standards are maintained at all times
- maintains knowledge of menu & ingredients
- demonstrates a friendly, polite, professional & efficient attitude
- knowledgeable in the TOAST POS system
- fluent in English
Marketing Responsibilities (flexible hours)
- Create own marketing plan and present to General Manager (Goal is to reach a minimum of 15% increase in take-out revenue, incentive plan in place)
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing campaigns
- Identify and target the appropriate audience for marketing campaigns
- Promote F&B outlets to each customer during downtime
- Assist with social media management and content creation
- Find out about events related to restaurants in Miami and join
- Spread business cards and coupons
- Friendly, positive attitude
- Familiarity with social media platforms and social media management tools
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Professional and neat appearance
- Fluent in English. Spanish is a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Casual dining restaurant
- 8-hour shift
- Night shift
Weekly day range:
- Every weekend
HUNGRY FOR SUCCESS?
Be part of Primo’s Miami family.